The target for today was around 30th and University.
– Cafe Calabria’s woodfired pizza wasn’t open yet, so I went to Fatboy’s Corner Store and Deli. Got a pastrami and swiss on an onion roll, which came with potato salad. Not bad.
– The main commercial streets are definitely more used looking than residential roads. Telegraph was better at keeping up appearances than this area.
– Houses in this area look a notch below what I saw Wednesday and Friday. Or maybe because I’m seeing them in daylight and not in the dark?
– Grabbed a mexican cocoa and sat in the lounge of Cafe Calabria. The crowd is mostly 30-somethings stopping in for a drink or meeting up.
– Cafe Calabria serves Neapolitan pizza. I forgot exactly what toppings I ordered, but whatever brassica it was was bitter. Combined with excessive oil, it made it hard to enjoy the pizza.